Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 14, 2009

So this is the first blog I have written in awhile. I have been incredibly busy with school and work and Bible along with getting sick doesn't help either but alas I am back. Well this week has been incredibly exciting with classes and such but the most time I spent sleeping which was a new change for. We went over Job which was awesome and are practically done with Genesis so 2 books down..64 to go! It's an exciting mountain to climb though I must say I don't think I'm going to want to leave when it is time to leave GCBI the friendships and family here I can already tell is going to be something I will never forget so that's going to be hard. Well today I spoke in front of the older people for Sunday night and everyone seemed to enjoy what I had to say along with my enthusiasm that I bring or so they say. I just have a passion for the word! I really could care less about anything right now other than it and teaching the kids at BFC youth about what I have learnt. God has such a presence at GCBI its exciting to see him effect my life in turn hopefully effect others lives in a positive way. God is a great God which is an understatement but man I'm excited to share what I'm learning with the kids at BFC. My heart is on fire for the word and at the same time for those kids. I think the kids God is putting there on Sunday night are the right kids to hear the word and not just hear it but respond to it and put it into action in their lives as well. Its really exciting!! I only pray that when something in my life does not work out the way he planned I can look at it and be as happy I am now.
Something the lord has put heavy on my heart is a relationship with a girl that loves him and has a passion for him. I'm not necessary looking for one and at this moment I can't think of anyone that God has in particular except for one....which I mean God can do all things but man I just don't see that happening as much as I wouldn't mind it happening I just don't think its in the cards. Everyday I have to take as its own and try and see it through God's eyes because man these days are precious. We only get so many of them if were lucky and God has it worked out which is exciting. I feel like God has put marriage on my mind a lot. I feel like God really wants me to get married within the next couple of years man and that's scary....especially considering there is no girl in my life and what not but hey I'm willing so I guess if he wants it its going to happen its just scary to think about! Eh I'm probably thinking about it too much but man God has been harping on it a lot in my life....lots of prayers have been going into that trust me so it'll work itself out I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment