Saturday, September 5, 2009

Septemeber 5th 2009

Ahh today was a much needed day off for yours truly that was basically used to do laundry ( which I much needed to do and spend some time one on one with my bible. Great day all in all. I was able to mark most of what I have to do up and am extremely excited to hear Pastor Randy speak tmr and then for my debut at BFC as the main speaker. Exciting times are ahead of me and I can see God moving in my life ahead of me showing me which doors to go through and which ones to leave shut. It's been really on my heart to be more tidy around my dorm room and I feel that I accomplished that today as well so I feel accomplished! God has brought me to that point and I'm still very motivated to gain as much as I can from the experiences I have had thus far. Thursdays class that Pastor Randy taught was unbelievable. I loved every second of it and its unreal how fast the time flies by while listening and absorbing what he has to say. I don't know why but the Tower of Babel struck a pretty big note with me and it's really cool for God to show us examples of what can go on in our lives. God is going to discipline us and its not because he's mean its because we are stupid and need it! We do so much stuff that God sees and has no idea why we do the things we do! I really think he must be so awed at us sometimes and just look down on us and be like " This is what you do after all I've done for you??" we as a nation are clearly not getting it! God has his hands on us but the more we struggle and pull away and want to do things the way WE want to do them were gonna fall and come back crying to him and not understand why he would do this in our life!! Its ridiculous and its being taught that's normal and OK when it is not! The people where trying to replace God with an economy and defied what he said and wanted to remain together rather then separate.....God had other plans. Gotta love that!! We have our plans and think because we are prospering we are in control and we are flying under God's raidar getting away with things but the fact of the matter is were NOT and were going to get a wake up call. God loves those who love him and he knows when we accept what his Son did for us we are still going to mess up once and awhile but when we don't change our actions as a result of what Christ did for us are we truly saved?? That's a question that we all must face and its a question that is going to hit some harder than others but those are the best questions to be asked! If someone can't think about anything but what that question is GOOD. Because Jesus knows whose in the book of Life and you should KNOW if you are too and if you don't know then I'm glad you lose sleep and or appetite because its a question that most think I'm saved I know what Jesus did and go on sinning and then make a profession of faith again and then hurt their testimony over and over again until a time comes where there is two paths. You come to the realization that God is who you need to live for and gain a biblical world view or you become a person on the fence that has fire insurance but doesn't act like there life is God's life. He owns everything end of story including the food and your life! The sooner the better we realize that but its not Youth Pastors or Pastors job to walk with the Lord for you you have to do that yourself! The only way to know the Father is to know what he wants and the ONLY way your going to know what he wants is if you read his word!
You see the people in church who haven't gone in awhile and are screaming out for God but they fail to realize he's always been there sitting on there bookshelf or underneath some papers or used as a paper weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment