Sunday, September 6, 2009

September 06, 2008

So today was quite an interesting day and not at all how I thought it was going to go. I woke up went straight to church to hear Pastor Randy speak which is always good. He's so insightful and he def. knows his stuff. I probably say that a lot but its just the truth. He discussed John 9 in the second service and man it was great. I spoke at BFC tonight for the youth and it felt good but I don't know how the youth liked it some said it was good but of course I feel like they are just saying that so who knows. I just spoke the word and then Mr. Stone spoke and man that was a testimony! It was very nice to hear and he brought up some great points I think about how wasteful we have become as a nation and how most people work so hard and have absolutely nothing as we are in a depression but still have things to eat and such.Great story and great lesson learned. Also tonight I found out that next week I am speaking in front of the people who are coming for Sunday night service next Sunday like the older people, so that's kinda exciting. Scary but exciting.God is def. opening doors and I'm excited what hes doing in my life. I go to see Chad today which is always a great day, I love that guy full of energy for the lord hes a great pick up for me. Bryan is also down from USF and he is a great friend as well to talk with and bounce ideas off of.Can't wait to get up and do it again tomorrow for the glory of the Lord!! Man its good to be loved by the lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment